> Best PHP Editor on the market: called "Notepad". Written by a tiny little
> software dev company called Microsoft. Very nicely written, compared to the rest
> of their software.

You must either be insane, a genius, or joking.  I couldn't imagine
writing code without context sensitive highlighting -- there are so many
bugs that would be overlooked.  And not being able to use M-g to goto a
line number?  (I use Emacs)  I'd go bonkers.

Look at GNU Emacs.  It's got a large learning curve, but once you learn
it it's worth it.  E-mail me if you want how-to instructions on setting
it up.

-Dan