On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 22:08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Best PHP Editor on the market: called "Notepad". Written by a tiny little
> software dev company called Microsoft. Very nicely written, compared to the rest
> of their software.

Naaaah, a slightly larger company named Microsoft Inc. created an editor
called wordpad that doesn't bugger the document with \r, or is it, it
can read the document properly when \r doesn't exist? *shrug* I use joe
-- joe, yeah that's right, one more time JOE >:) It's got really cool
features, like no auto completion, no colour, no graphics. best of all
it runs in a terminal such as Eterm or aterm which can be semi
transparent so I can see my cool background showing through. What more
could you ask for?

Cheers,
Rob.