Thanks:) I'll give BBedit a go for a week and let you know how it turns out.
Yes, Dreamweaver does sucketh much, but it's great for hashing out the page
(WYSIWYG style) then tweeking the code. I Hate (capital H) hand typing
nested tables.*  :P

*<high school memory>Hwat the hell do I need typing for, I'm going to be an
illustrator!</high school memory>

--
Kevin Bruce
Educational Web Designer

AOL Instant Messenger screen name- mdsgkevin