Hi,
I am thinking of using LiteSpeed on a dedicated account that our company has
reciently purchased (P4 2.0GHZ, Linux, 80gb space, 100gb bandwidth.....etc),
anybody out there already using it and facing any problems?

One of the main reasons we want to use it is because of PHP/JSP and
Servlets.....

Cheers,
-Ryan