Wha? chroot is a good thing to have, even though it's not available in
apache... and they're not using it, yet- they want to be...

Maybe I misunderstood you?

--
Evan Nemerson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
"Know me? Know me??? What the hell does that mean, know me, you want to know
me? Well you don't know me, and you'll never know me. Nobody knows me, or

-Rules of Attraction