KB wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know why my PHP pages won't work in Frames?  I have 5 frames,
each of which are displaying PHP pages.....and none of the PHP code works.

If I run the code outside of Frames it works fine!

I've can't find any decent references for PHP in Frames.

Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Kevin

You'll need to be a bit more specific than 'none of the PHP code works'.

Frames have no effect on the parsing of php code, as frames are client side (just pulling another page off the server), and php is server side (parsed by the server before it even gets to the frameset).

--
By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush