KB wrote:
<snip>
The Main_User_Interface is the Frames definition and the Catagory_Choice is
a page I'm trying to load into the left page.

I mention the Dreamweaver piece as I'm a novice and can't pass comment on
the bits that dreamweaver automatically generates.

I'm also not sure that I know everything I need to about Session variables
so it may be related to that.
</snip>

What exactly isn't working?

"John Nichel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

KB wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone know why my PHP pages won't work in Frames? I have 5

frames,

each of which are displaying PHP pages.....and none of the PHP code

works.

If I run the code outside of Frames it works fine!

I've can't find any decent references for PHP in Frames.

Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Kevin

You'll need to be a bit more specific than 'none of the PHP code works'.

Frames have no effect on the parsing of php code, as frames are client
side (just pulling another page off the server), and php is server side
(parsed by the server before it even gets to the frameset).

--
By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush

-- By-Tor.com It's all about the Rush http://www.by-tor.com