From: KB [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2003 4:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] PHP within Frames

Hi,

Does anyone know why my PHP pages won't work in Frames?  I have 5 frames,
each of which are displaying PHP pages.....and none of the PHP code works.

If I run the code outside of Frames it works fine!

I've can't find any decent references for PHP in Frames.

Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Kevin