Chris Shiflett wrote:
--- Marek Kilimajer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

My suggestion would be to use iframe for the message. It would load
much faster then.

How would that make it load much faster? Surely not because it requires an
additional HTTP transaction, increasing the load. I'm curious to know what you
mean.

The thread view needs to be moved, perhaps to that blank spot to the right of
the orange line. That spot probably isn't intended to be blank, since I notice
there are ads and such way down at the bottom, but that's how it renders in
Galeon (Gecko).

Chris

Yes, you are right. I forgot that the thread view changes too. However DHTML could solve this ;)