on 10/21/03 16:40, David T-G at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Marco, et al -
>
> ...and then Marco Tabini said...
> %
> % Well, one of my original ideas was to have a process that would monitor
> % php.general for new messages and send back an e-mail to the list with
> % possible answers based on the message's contents. I'm not sure that
> % would be a good idea, though :-)
>
> A nice idea, but terribly difficult to implement practically.  It was
> tried on the mutt-users list and the manitainer was roundly flamed :-)

It seems like it would be ok to have it sent to the person that asked the
question...  And then if they did not want to receive those notices, then
they could opt out of that..

Rick

I regard as a mortal sin not only the lying of the senses in matters of
love, but also the illusion which the senses seek to create where love is
only partial. I say, I believe, that one must love with all of one's being,
or else live, come what may, a life of complete chastity. - George Sand