Marco, et al -

...and then Marco Tabini said...
%
% Well, one of my original ideas was to have a process that would monitor
% php.general for new messages and send back an e-mail to the list with
% possible answers based on the message's contents. I'm not sure that
% would be a good idea, though :-)

A nice idea, but terribly difficult to implement practically.  It was
tried on the mutt-users list and the manitainer was roundly flamed :-)

%
% Cheers,
% Marco

Thanks & HAND

:-D
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED] * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"