--- Josephin Tauschinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Thank you Chris!

No problem. :-)

> What I did was exactly what Pablo Gosse proposed and, as you stated,
> it didn't work:
> <input type="hidden" name="referrer" value="<?php echo
> $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']; ?>">
>
> Do you know how I can get my webserver (Apache/Unix) to parse html
> files for php-scripts?

Yes, this can be done, but are you sure this is what you want to do? There
are advantages and disadvantages to both. For example, if you have a lot
of HTML files, and you tell Apache to treat them as PHP, there will be
some work that Apache does for no reason. On the other hand, some people
prefer to hide what server-side technologies (such as PHP) that they are
using.

If this is really what you want to do, try adding this to httpd.conf:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .html

Then restart your Web server. Alternatively, just use a .php extension for
PHP scripts. It is likely that your Web server already knows what to do
with these.

Hope that helps.

Chris

=====