<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Dave G:
>   This is, I suppose, a completely off topic thread. However, I just
> read the web page
> and I was completely unconvinced.

Yes, I do use OE which is completely broken.  And no I don't have to.  Oh
well.  I still agree with that web page, and while I was partly convincedd
that reply-to should be added that page really changed my mind.  In OE, to
break the reply-to rule - it's called reply-to.  That means you're supposed
to reply to that. - I must manually copy and paste the headers.  Of course,
I use the news server anyway so this doesn't apply to me.  But even so.
--
Comex