Would I be right in thinking that php alone can't change the content of a dropdown once the browser has loaded the file without a page refresh ??? In which case I need to source out some javascript, anyone got anything that might help me (code, tute, urls etc) as I'm not having much luck with google ??

Thanks,

Jon

jon bennett | [EMAIL PROTECTED] new media designer / developer _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

J b e n . n e t

91 Gloucester Rd,  Trowbridge,  Wilts,  BA14 0AD
t: +44 (0) 1225 341039 w: http://www.jben.net/