Errm... Just unzip the php zip, so that php.exe is located in c:\php (or D:\
or something).. For example C:\php\php.exe... Then, find your Apache config
file in the Apache\conf folder, named httpd.conf.. Open it, scroll down to
the bottom, then add

LoadFile C:/PHP/php5ts.dll
LoadModule C:/PHP/php5Apache.dll
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php5

Then restart Apache, 'NET STOP Apache', 'NET START Apache' for example...
php.net/manual/en/, click install..
--
// DvDmanDT
MSN: dvdmandt€hotmail.com