Errm.. Ok, don't download the installer.. That'll just bring you more
problems.. :s The easiest way is to just download the *-win32.zip file, and
extract to c:\php, and possibly move all files cause the extraction proggy
might place them in C:\php\php-4.3.4... when you want them in C:\php... Now,
in php5, the dll's are placed somewhat different... Here's a snippet from my
httpd.conf:
###################################
# PHP 4
LoadFile C:/PHP/php4ts.dll
Loadmodule php4_module c:\php\sapi\php4apache.dll

# PHP 5  (deactivated)
# LoadFile D:/PHP5/php5ts.dll
# Loadmodule php5_module D:\php5\php5apache.dll

# Associate files
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

If you add them as the last lines, you don't need that AddModule line.. That
loadfile line is there to ease upgrades, you can workaround that if you move
some files...
--
// DvDmanDT
MSN: dvdmandt€hotmail.com