There really should be one named httpd.conf.. Otherwise, that might be the
one named httpd if you have extensions on filenames off (not recommended in
any way)... Also, it should be
LoadModule php5_module C:/PHP/php5Apache.dll
sorry, my misstake.. :)

--
// DvDmanDT
MSN: dvdmandt€hotmail.com
"Freedomware" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev i meddelandet
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Dvdmandt wrote:
> > Errm... Just unzip the php zip, so that php.exe is located in c:\php (or
D:\