--- adwinwijaya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   if($foo == 'something'){
>           header('Location:to_another_page.php') ;
>   }else
>   {
>        do another thing in here
>   }
>
>   header('Location:to_previous_page.php');
>

>   I got a problem ... when $foo == 'something' .. it wont redirect me
>   to to_another_page.php .... but if I put die(); after calling
>   header(); .. it will work ...
>
>   is this the bug ?

Nope. As others have pointed out, your Location header is improperly
formed.

However, your immediate problem is that, regardless of whether $foo ==
'something', you *always* set the Location header to to_previous_page.php.

So, even if you set it to to_another_page.php previously, you're
overwriting it.

Hope that helps.

Chris

=====