This is not a bug. Here you expect that the script should end executing
after the statement:header('Location:to_another_page.php') if the "if"
statement is true. But it won't and it proceeds to the next statement;
the next header statement:header('Location:to_previous_page.php');

An "exit" statement after the first header will solve the problem. With
most browsers, if multiple redirect headers are received, the last
instruction is followed. I'm not sure what the RFC says about this.

   Anil

--

Linuxense Information Systems Pvt. Ltd., Trivandrum, India
http://www.linuxense.com/