Hello Eric,

EB> That's pretty wierd....
EB> Think i'll do some research on headers, need more info anyway ;)
EB> But did my tip work in your script when you took a space there?
EB> Just wondering...
EB> Eric

No.... it still doesnt work ... I have to put die() or exit() after
calling the header(); .... and whether I put space and not using space
.. the result still same .. ( I am get used not to use space for
almost 1 year .. and suddenly I just know that I should put space :) )

In my logic, after we call header('location: foo.php'); the php
processor should terminated and open the page foo.php instead ...
cmmiw

--
Best regards,
 adwinwijaya                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]