On 12 Feb 2004 at 17:20, adwinwijaya wrote:

> Hello php-generaler's ,
>
>   I have a script like this :
>
>   if($foo == 'something'){
>           header('Location:to_another_page.php') ;
>   }else
>   {
>        do another thing in here
>   }
>
>   header('Location:to_previous_page.php');
>

>   I got a problem ... when $foo == 'something' .. it wont redirect me to
>   to_another_page.php .... but if I put die(); after calling header(); ..
>   it will work ...
>
>   is this the bug ?

You're joking, right? Your second "header" statement is outside the if/else loop, so
it's
executed every time, obviously. This in turn means that your script will always
redirect to
"previous_page.php", unless, of course, you kill it before it gets to the second
"header"
statement. Suggestion: read up on control structures (chapter 11 in the PHP manual).