Hello,

short:
try removing the third parameter to setcookie and if the errors go away
you know it's a cookie problem :)

long:
you're setting auth based in the (server's) time + 600sec. If the client
(or even the server) has a clock skew... well.... bad luck :)
removing the third parameter makes php create a "session cookie" that
will stay there until the browser is closed (alll the windows).
If this is not a problem, let it be. I love session cookies!! :)
Anyway, the best method to get decent auth are sessions. Try php4's
sessions or phplib or something.

Regards,
Nuno