It depends on which browser you are using and on what platform.  On the
MacOS in IE you can view cookies by going to Edit -> Preferences -> Cookies
in Netscape you can also view the cookies with the Preferences menu.  On the
PC it's a little more difficult.  In IE you go to Tools -> Internet Options
-> General [Tab] -> Settings -> View Files...  and then sort by file type,
go down to text files and you'll see all your cookies.  Now in Netscape I
think it's a little bit easier, but I am afraid I do not have netscape
currently on the pc machine (will get it soon) so I cant help you there, but
I do believe it's a lot easier.

In other words you can almost always view your cookies within the browser
application menus.

Rick