Of course
You just have to change the DNS of your domain
Your hosteur MUST let you change

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Martin, Stanley G [Contractor for Sprint]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoye : lundi 19 avril 2004 21:35
A : Richard Davey; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : RE: [PHP] PHP Web Hosting

I've received a number of suggestions as to where I should go to for my
web hosting but it doesn't seem that anyone has any experience with
Domehost. This brings up another question; transferring my Domain name.
If I do move to another hosting site, can I take my domain name with me?

Stanley G. Martin
System Administrator
Sprint - EAS Business Intelligence
913.762.8667