On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 08:16:30AM -0700, jon wrote:
> Nah... Maybe we're both confused. Is this a java app you wrote or one
> that you found somewhere? If you know how to control the camera from
> java and you know how to work in java, you could build yourself a quick
> and dirty command-line java application, then feed it commands from php
> using exec or something similar.

Well the whole point of the java applet was to provide a nice, drag and drop interface
to move the camera around. I already have a pure php version, it just doesn't look
that nice and you can't drag things around.

I don't think I explained myself very well.

You can see the applet here:
        http://tom.playford.net/control/control.html
It does very little at the moment.

Tom