Joseph Blythe wrote:

> hello,
>
> does anyone know if set_nonblock() works, what paramaters it takes
> and  what it returns?
>
> there is only one mention of it in the manual under accept_connect,
> and  I can not seem to  set the socket to non block??
>
> also has anybody successfully written a way to time out a read with
> the  new socket fuctions I can not get this to work eithier.
>
> any help would be appreciated,
>
> regards,
>
> joseph

Well after no response from this list I can assume that this function is
indeed dead, I had to go back to the generic network functions to get a
non blocking socket to work and be able to wrap a loop around the socket
read to time it out after so many seconds. If anyone knows any different
please let me know.

Regards

Joseph