Yasuo Ohgaki wrote:

> Did you read the Manual?

The manual is my bible I always read it before I post. Also searched
google and the list archives.

> socket_set_blocking

As far as I can tell this does not work for the new socket functions,
the file descriptor does not seem to be compatible? (it returns an
error) You have to use set_nonblocking() which doesn't seem to work.

> There is note that says it does not work with PHP4/Win32. I may need to check
> BugDB to find out status of this problem.

I am running linux so this should not matter.

Thanks for your reply,

Regards

Joseph