Lester Caine wrote:

Miles Thompson wrote:

Most likely this is a consequence of Windows XP SP2, one of its side effects is blocking of popups in IE.
Strange, like smokers becoming non-smokers.

No SP2 stuff added - and unlikely to be added This problem is affecting a couple of W2k machines as well

OK got a handle on this now. The customer had installed XP on the W2k machine that ran Apache and PHP (And not told us ;) ). Switched to the Firebird machine ( which they had not touched and still had W2k ) and the problem goes away. No answers, but Apache+PHP+XP seems to be the problem. We have restored the web server to W2k, and everything works fine again.

So don't know what goes wrong, but were running Apache 2.0.50, PHP5.0.0 on XP-SP1 and probably style sheets were going wrong. Switch back to W2k SP3 and all is fine (SP4 screws up various other network apps) so we stay with that until Linux is acceptable :)

--
Lester Caine