The firewall I am using is ZoneAlarm, the free version. I am nearly certain
that it does not allow specific ports to be opened, at least not for
specific addresses. So if this were a requirement, probably many others
would have that specific problem.

However if nothing else works, I will try to look into this further when I
have time. At the moment I must spend time on something else.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]