Hey, i understand that, :)  however, a firewall may restrict _any_
access to a port, and if you are connected thru TCP/IP, then that port
may be restricted even if 'local'.  It is still a client server
relationship regardless where client and server reside.

Of coarse, this may not be the issue he is having, but it is an issue i
have dealt with before, as retarded as you all seem to think it is.

Jason