OK, Jason. I'm throughly confused. You say:

"Top posting means one cannot reply point by point like I'm doing here."

then you state:

"Wouldn't you agree that it's easier to read something point by point
whereby you can easily see the context, instead of reading a sentence at the
top of the post then scrolling down to find out what that sentence was about
in the context of the original post?"

I suppose each to their own. I'm glad that this list is not as trigger-happy
as some I've been on. I still don't see what all the fuss is about  . . . but
then again, I'm slow. . . .

Regards and thanks for the clarifications,
Andre