Teddy

----- Original Message -----
From: "-{ Rene Brehmer }-" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Octavian Rasnita" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 1:12 AM
Subject: Re: [PHP] List Etiquette

At 16:57 19-09-2004, Octavian Rasnita wrote:
>Hi,
>
>From: "John Nichel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Do the words get smaller at the bottom?  Having to scroll thru line
>after line of message doesn't deal with top vs. bottom posting...that
>stems from people not trimming non-releative parts out of the message.
>---
>
>The rules should be made to make the reading process easier for the readers
>and the top posting versus bottom posting has nothing to do with the
>trimming of the messages.
>It is much easier to trim a message when top posting, just as I explained
>you.

In other words it's easier for you to reach your Delete key when you top
post than when you bottom post ???
--

Ok, I have bottom posted, and have trimmed the end of the message. But this
was a little text only, while the header of this message is still there, and

It would be easier for everyone if everyone would use Outlook Express and
not many other email clients that use a different style of headers they put
in the message, or that put the cursor in other positions by default.

But most users use Outlook Express as the email client, and not other
programs...
And this not only because it is included by default in Windows, but because
for some features it is the best program, like the accessibilitty for the
blind for example.

Teddy