On Tuesday 21 September 2004 03:02 pm, John Nichel wrote:
> While the thread still lives, let me add a pet peeve of mine.  People
> who reply to all.  Just reply to the list...if you have to click reply
> to all to get the list address in there, fine, but take a few seconds to
> remove all other addresses.

Arrgh! I use Kmail. I click 'Reply' and I get your personal address (instead
of the correct 'To:' address. Bummer! Gotta spend some energy wiping the
current 'To:' addrress, type in letter 'p', click auto-complete for correct
address, and click again. Sigh . . . way too much work for me.

Maybe it's time to say bye-bye to this thread . . .

Andre