While we're in the middle of it:

Don't top-post to a message that's already been bottom-posted ... it's unbelivably messy and makes it loads harder to figure out what you're replying to than needs be ... stay in the format ... if the message you reply to is top-posted, continue that way, if it's been bottom-posted, continue that way .... shifting between top & bottom posting in the middle of the thread is a major reason why we're even having this debate in the first place ....

NOTE: Original message left complete to proove how confusing it gets...

Rene

At 08:44 21-09-2004, Octavian Rasnita wrote:
No, there is no way for customizing the headers Outlook Express use to put
in the email messages.
I wish there was, because I don't like them also...

Teddy

----- Original Message -----
From: "- Edwin -" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 2:51 PM
Subject: Re: [PHP] List Etiquette

> Hi, > > On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 04:01:47 +0300 > "Octavian Rasnita" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > My email client (Outlook Express) puts a lot of information > > at the top of the message automaticly, like: > > > > The signature, > > --- original message --- > > The From line > > - The to line > > - The date line > > - The subject line. > > There should be a way to customize that, no?

-- Rene Brehmer aka Metalbunny

If your life was a dream, would you wake up from a nightmare, dripping of sweat, hoping it was over? Or would you wake up happy and pleased, ready to take on the day with a smile?

http://metalbunny.net/
References, tools, and other useful stuff...
Check out the new Metalbunny forums at http://forums.metalbunny.net/