At 06:15 PM 4/10/2001, Jason Lotito wrote:

no no - its an OC3+ web server.....must be an overseas brand..or
something......i've never heard of it.....maybe its an SGI or something
they have wacky names for their stuff  :-)

no bandwidth sucking sites?  on an OC3...we're talking gigabits per sec
here.....

no pron?  damn!  that puts me out!

what about security?  are they on top of the latest versions and
patches.....i mean after all...it is REDHACK......

spammers are funny people :-)

~kurth