On 10 Apr 2001 12:08:01 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Kurth Bemis)
wrote:

>At 06:15 PM 4/10/2001, Jason Lotito wrote:
>
>no no - its an OC3+ web server.....must be an overseas brand..or
>something......i've never heard of it.....maybe its an SGI or something
>they have wacky names for their stuff  :-)

It is at least OC3.  I forgot what comes next after OC3.

>no bandwidth sucking sites?  on an OC3...we're talking gigabits per sec
>here.....

You would max out the 100Mb/s network card first.

>no pron?  damn!  that puts me out!

I am a co-administrator.  I don't have a problem with porn sites, but
my partner would object.  But if you're really interested and you pay
us lots of money we can take care of you.

>what about security?  are they on top of the latest versions and
>patches.....i mean after all...it is REDHACK......

I'm no security expert, but I can apply the most important patches.
Yesterday I added mod_ssl to apache.

>spammers are funny people :-)
>
>~kurth

I'm not your average spammer.  I am a computer scientist dedicated to
the struggle against the fascist MS hegemony and all other fascist
corporations who try to control computer technology.  Support my
business and you'll be doing the world a favor. ;^)
--
Jeff Greer
- B.S. computer science - Univ. MO - Rolla