So I was having a conversation with a manager/educator in the IT Industry :)

In a discussion concerning search engines he stated how he dislikes dynamic
web pages (PHP/ASP/JSP/CFM) because search engine spiders 'choke' on dynamic
content or gives those pages a lower ranking.  I can't see this as being
true. I epically can't see the search spider "choking" on dynamic pages
returning well-formed/valid HTML.

Any thoughts?