Google doesn't choke at all on dynamic pages. pages get ranked by
keywords appearing on the page and even more importantly, the link
text of links on other pages pointing to the page that's being
indexed.

in other words, if a lot of sites link to your page like so:

then a search for 'google choke' will put you at the top. save your
time trying to get rid of ?'s and &'s and concentrate on promoting
your site the normal way.