--- Prathaban Mookiah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, I got into trouble with magic quotes recently
> too.
>
> Well I know that you can do the same thing with
> mysql_escape_string if you are
> using MySQL.
>
> But if you are very peculiar about doing it in DW
> and so not want the script
> to handle it, then I guess you have wait till some
> DW guru in this mailing
> list.
>
> Good luck.

Hey,
Thanks for replying.
I though magic quotes was a blessing when I first
started php, but as I advanced in my learning I saw
that magic quotes and register globals are actually
double edged swords worth more trouble than the
advantages they offer.

mysql_escape_string does look interesting but thats
again putting the strain in the script which I am
trying to avoid, may have to do it in the end though.

> .... I guess you have wait till some DW guru in this
mailing  list.

> Good luck.

Yep, am waiting here and from some forums, hopefully
someone will give me a break on this.

Thanks for the well wishes.

Cheers!
Ryan

------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)