# [EMAIL PROTECTED] / 2006-12-18 15:50:07 -0500:
> I'm going to be controversial here and take issue with both of you.
>
> 1. The original question was about a hosting provider. Presumably a
> PHP web hosting provider.

The mail again:

# [EMAIL PROTECTED] / 2006-12-18 08:56:09 -0600:
: Hello.
: I'm looking for a host to put my website.
: I was looking godaddy.com, but i read in phplist forum that godaddy
: have limitations in the number of mail to send per day.
:
: Someone can recomend me a good host provider, with good stability,
: good support, good features, and no limitation in the use of a list of
: members...?
:
: Thanks

Sorry, but even as I'm rereading the mail for an umpteenth time, this
guy is looking for a mailing list hosting. And *that* is OT.

http://www.google.com/search?q=mailing+list+hosting

You don't know, man.  You don't KNOW.