Robert Cummings wrote:
i just wondering whether i am the only one thinking this way.
anyone out there still doing php without using framework?

There's plenty of people out there who don't believe in frameworks.
Nothing wrong with that-- to each their own. Only thing I would ask you
is whether you ever re-use any of your own code from one project to the
next? If you do, then chances are you're slowly creating your own
framework. And if you don't, well I probably wouldn't hire you because
obviously you do everything from scratch every time and are wasting the
client's time/money.

Of cause it is even more fun trying to move customers from a framework that you selected 6 years ago to your current much more practical framework which you realised was a much better base a couple of years later ;)

Because the old clunky framework works, its taken years to get a much more advance framework even considered :( But we are slowly getting there ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL