On Tue, 2008-04-22 at 20:49 +0800, paragasu wrote:
> > You get two kinds of framework in PHP IMHO - the Glue frameworks (like
> > Chisimba, CakePHP etc) and the component frameworks (like PEAR, Zend
> > Framework etc).
> >

> personally i prefer to call "component framework" as "code library" =)

Well since I've plugged my InterJinn "framework" into the likes of
Drupal, EZ Systems, Joomla, osCommerce and a myriad of craptastic
custom/legacy/smarty systems... I could easily call it a "code library"
too. Every aspect about my "framework" is optional. If I don't want/need
the scaffolding offered by some of the modules then I don't have to use
them. I guess some frameworks though do force you into their single way
of doing things.

Cheers,
Rob.
--