Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 20:39:21 +0530
From: muxical.g...@gmail.com
To: an_...@hotmail.com
CC: a...@ashleysheridan.co.uk; tedd.sperl...@gmail.com;
php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: Re: [PHP] RE: [Formaldehyde] The Most Basic Ajax - PHP Error Debugger

I do use FirePHP and your project looks interesting to evaluate. Will
check it out in a couple of days. It would be more interesting if they
really are complimentary.

I think people who use FireBug's console API would be able to
appreciate FirePHP/formaldehyde more. However, I do NOT deny the fact
that not every project needs them.