At 12:20 AM +0200 9/12/09, Andrea Giammarchi wrote:
 > Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 12:37:30 -0400
 To: an_...@hotmail.com; php-general@lists.php.net
 From: tedd.sperl...@gmail.com
Subject: RE: [PHP] RE: [Formaldehyde] The Most Basic Ajax - PHP Error Debugger
 The only
 things that may go wrong are in the data I am sending to the ajax
 routine AND/OR the way my php scripts deal with the data when they
 receive it.

Formaldehyde tells you in the client debugger what was wrong in the php code indeed.
Did you actually read the page before you replied?

No, I didn't read the page before I replied. YOU asked a question and I replied (read the thread) -- I'm sorry that I did. I'll refrain from doing it again.

tedd

--
-------