At 12:03 AM +0200 5/19/11, Peter Lind wrote:
On 18 May 2011 23:50, tedd <t...@sperling.com> wrote:

Premise: The code I've placed in the "Copy/Paste" sections will work
"as-is" *IF* the users follow directions. I've tested it and it does
work.
Premise: Granted, for over a dozen years I've provided various "code"
to users and have more than my share of stories to tell of how they
don't follow directions -- just take a look at my "Web Tips" pages.

Logical conclusion: you cannot guarantee what you're trying to, namely
"it does work".

Regards
Peter

What???

The only logical conclusion here is a lack of clarity.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------