On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 03:22:35PM -0400, tedd wrote:

> Hi gang:
>
> I am considering providing PHP code to the general public via my website
>
> This is my first attempt:
>
> http://sperling.com/php/authorization/
>
> What do you people think?

I've always been a fan of your site(s). It's been annoying from time to
time that the code making a certain example work wasn't available. Here,
it is.

As pointed out, there are security and other issues. But since I know
what kind of code you can produce, I realize you left these issues in
place because you were getting at a different point.

And I agree with the majority that your bracing style is horrid. But I
long ago despaired of turning you from the Dark Side(tm). ;-}

Making professional coding techniques visible to others can only be a
good thing. I've been doing this for a while, but I'm still interested
in how other people do these things. I never know when I might learn
something.

Paul

--
Paul M. Foster