Mike,

  While I sure hope you are right, could you please try to send the message to this
list only once (i.e. check your To: to make sure you aren't doubling up on the list
address).

  I might add to your comments the recent security problems with almost every one of
M$ internet products - not that I'm complaining, it does generate some consulting
business for me on the client side :)

Thanks,
  John

--
/* SteeleSoft Consulting     John Steele - Systems Analyst/Programmer
 *  We also walk dogs...  Dynamic Web Design  PHP/MySQL/Linux/Hosting