Hi,

After a day and a half of pounding my head against the wall I believe I've identified the source of the problem. When I create and register the session in my login page - it does not carry forward to any other pages. I've found this by going through several different tutorials for making password protected areas using PHP and Sessions that I've found both online and in books - all produce the same result on the server with attitude - yet all work on all other servers I'm currently using for my hosting.

So, since this is an eCommerce site for my client and they're getting increasingly impatient with the progress made I'm left with little choice in this matter - as moving the site now would be unthinkable, and tech support at the hosting company is less than stellar, and generally not in English. Are there any obvious PHP settings that I'd need to adjust to ensure that Sessions can be carried forward to additional pages? My only other option now is to force my client to login to each screen in the admin area (conceivably this could mean the client would need to log in to a minimum of 8 different pages to observe their records and make changes to the site).

I'm at the point of desperation and sleep deprivation ... If there are no obvious PHP settings that need to be altered - what else could be producing this problem?

Thanks
-Tim