I don't see those quoted numbers here, *at all*.

Zeev, it's cowardly to say "I don't know who it was" or "it doesn't matter
who it was", you can read my name on the commit, and know full well who it
was, if you have something to say, say it.

Andi, It's not fair to call me unprofessional for bothering to act.

It makes no sense to say that because we have never done something, we
should never do it, this is complete and utter nonsense.

I was not, I repeat, **NOT**, writing a news entry; I had an idea to start
a blog and was **TOLD** to use the index by **SOMEONE RELEVANT** to phpweb.
The material was reviewed by relevant individuals, 2 of the 3 who wrote
phpng included, it was not factually incorrect, nor was it opinionated. It
started with a joke and ended optimistically, because once again I was NOT
writing a news entry, but starting a blog, or so I thought.

The conversation was started, and conducted extremely poorly by Tyrael at
times yesterday, he made statements that weren't true because he couldn't
be bothered to look at what really happened, this set the tone, told
everyone I done it on my own, tricked some people into reviewing the
content, none of this happened, obviously it didn't.

The shambolic reaction that the world saw yesterday completely turned me
off from the idea, the idea that Zeev can reverse whatever commits anyone
makes it sickening, and completely discourages me from even bothering to
try again, the idea that we must gather a consensus on facts before
communicating them is dysfunctional, and it was completely pointless to
remove indexed content from the front page other than to flex your "I'm
going to get my own way" muscles; it was already being read, all you really
done there is piss me off, and make everyone look foolish, but especially
me.

Those people I respect understand what I was doing and why, and are still
supportive of the idea to have a developer blog it's just a shame that we
seem to have a community that is incompatible, completely incompatible.