Short answer: your HtmlHelp installation is broken.

Long answer: There is none. Try to fix it by updating it (but,
afaik, there aren't any updates for w2k about HH) or get some
trusted bianries from friends.

However, I wonder what could have done this. Tried to install a
separate HtmHelp version (which W2K doesn't need)?

- Markus

--
Markus Fischer,  http://guru.josefine.at/~mfischer/
EMail:         [EMAIL PROTECTED]